three guys going down in one weeks not id | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
cx888
cx888 Jun 14
Leicester forward Riyad Mahrez has insisted the team are under no pressure as they chase a first top-flight title in the clubs 132-year history. Nike Pegasus 35 Australia . The Algeria international had not expected at the start of the season that, with nine games to go, the Foxes would be looking down from the top of the Premier League, with a five-point advantage over the following pack. Mahrez boost for Leicester Riyad Mahrez has given Leicester an injury boost ahead of their MNF game against Newcastle But he claimed the pressure was far less than at the same point in the 2014/15 term, when they were bottom of the table and needed seven wins from their last nine games to escape the drop. And as he nears the end of a remarkable season - which has seen him score 15 league goals and strongly tipped to be crowned PFA Player of the Year - he brushed off suggestions he was looking for an exit.Im not thinking about that, he said. The last games we need to keep working hard and see what we can do. Im really not thinking about this. I have three more years in Leicester and then well see.The 25-year-old admitted he did not start the 2015/16 campaign anticipating Leicester would be top of the table in March. Mahrez scores the winning goal at Watford I wasnt expecting that, but thats now the reality, he said. Im happy to be here. Im pleased.On any jitters the leaders may be feeling for the run-in, he said: No pressure. We are playing as always. We just work hard for everyone. We are just a good team, good team-mates and we are doing well. We have to keep going.Mahrez was speaking as he visited the Houses of Parliament to accept a Sportsman of the Year prize as part of the Political and Public Life Awards, voted for by readers of Asian Voice magazine. Claudio Ranieri has dismissed speculation linking Mahrez with Barcelona He told Sky Sports News HQ: People think we have pressure, but we are just like normal. We have always been like that and we stay like that, like a normal team.Now everyone starts talking about us, and thats normal of course because we are doing very well, but we have to keep going. No pressure, just a bonus. Youre in a good team, you have to enjoy.He left no doubt that he felt there was less pressure at the top of the table than the bottom. Last year was very difficult, he said. Last year we had pressure.Last year gave us more experience and we are now in a different situation - we are playing for the title. Its something crazy, but thats the reality. You have to enjoy it.In other news at Leicester, boss Claudio Ranieri wants the contracts extended for assistants Craig Shakespeare and Steve Walsh, the much-trumpeted head of recruitment credited for identifying and signing Mahrez, NGolo Kante and Jamie Vardy.It is very important to keep them, Ranieri said. I ask them to sign the same as my contract [until 2018] because I have a very good relationship with all my staff. I would prefer it everybody is happy with me, their contract, everything.Yes, the sooner they can sign, the happier they are and the sooner we can continue to grow up. Also See: Mahrez boost for Leicester Vardy has no release clause Leicester video Leicester fixtures Mens Nike Air Maestro II Trifecta Shoes University Red/White-Black AJ9281-600 . -- Stanford squashed Oregons national championship hopes again, schooling the Ducks in power football. Mens Nike Roger Federer Zoom Vapor 9.5 Tour Light Base Grey/Laser Crimson/White 631458-001 . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. http://www.airzoomaustralia.com/nike-zoom-mariah-flyknit.html . Dallas hasnt ruled out the star quarterback for Sunday nights game against Philadelphia, but all signs point to Romos back injury pushing Kyle Orton into the starting role after two years of limited play as the backup. Surely Ortons name isnt the first that comes to mind for fans wanting a change after years of damaging interceptions, fumbles or, most infamously, the field goal flub when Romo dropped the snap on a kick that could have won his first playoff game in 2006. Gold Coast is far better placed to deal with their latest crippling AFL injury crisis than they were this time last year, according to midfielder Aaron Hall.The Suns are limping to the finish line yet again after losing Gary Ablett, Michael Rischitelli and Dion Prestia to season-ending injuries - just when it was starting to look like coach Rodney Eade might soon have had his best 22 players available for selection for practically the first time in his tenure.It would be an unprecedented situation, had almost the exact same thing not happened at Carrara 12 months ago - but there are some key differences.For one, the players who stepped into the void back then - like Hall, Touk Miller and Jesse Lonergan - are now a year older and a year wiser for their early exposure.But importantly, the spine of the Suns team is in good shape as they look towards a run home featuring several genuinely winnable games.The emergence of Peter Wright has provided Gold Coast with a quality third tall option in attack while their defence, at least since the return of Steven May from suspension, has been able to tame some of the competitions premier forwards.I think we definitely sit in a better position, Hall told AAP.Injuries are pretty much identical, but Peter Wrights come on the scene. Nike Zoom Training - Zoom Fit Agility Womens Volt Silver 684984-700. I think those talls can really cause some damage for the defence.Then youve got Steven May and Rory Thompson in the backline as well, which really stems us.I suppose you could say our spine is really solid and last year, a few of those guys were injury-hampered as well.The future is looking bright too - the Suns have also stockpiled one first-round draft pick and three second-rounders they traded in last year, to go with their own selections, and academy product Jack Bowes looms as one of the hottest properties of the 2016 draft crop.The difficulty will be competing in midfield, but Hall - who averages 29 possessions a game this season - says he wants to become the standard-setter of the undermanned on-ball group for the rest of the year.I really want to take charge in there and lead that group, he said.Myself, Gaz, Dids and Risch, we started to get a bit of synergy for the last month or so and we started getting on top of other midfields.Those three guys going down in one weeks not ideal but hopefully the rest of us can grow together and create that depth for next year as well as getting some wins on the board. NFL T-shirts From ChinaCheap Jerseys 2020Cheap NFL GearCheap NFL Jerseys AuthenticWholesale Jerseys 2020Cheap Jerseys 2020Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: